Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Swimming Pool Filter Ability Rate (FMR)



There is a formula for anything that you need to accomplish with regards to swimming pools, spas and hot tubs. Whether it’s a chemical adjustment or a piece of equipment that you need to replace and you want to be sure it’s the right size.

This article, as is stated in the title, is about figuring out the rate at which water will pass through the filter media. Measured in gallons per minute per square foot (GPM/sqft)

Formula:

       Flow Rate / Filter size (in sq. ft.) = Filter Ability

Ex: Flow Rate = 111GPM                              
        Filter Size = 55.5 sq. ft.

111 / 55.5 = 2GPM Filter Ability

Article by: Jef Kirchmaier, CPO, CPT, AEA, WQM
                 
                          http://www.cpo2go.com

6 comments:

  1. Very interesting post. Thanks for sharing it! It is always a joy to learn something that I didn't know. I wasn't aware that a thermocouple manufacturers could be used in such a way, and now I am aware of this.

    High Density Cartridge Heater Manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! Rafeeg.ae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really this is an effective post from a consultant and thanks for sharing this high-quality information with us. helpful resources

    ReplyDelete
  4. You possess lifted an essential offspring..Blesss for using..I would want to study better latest transactions from this blog..preserve posting.. Achtformbecken

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sites are important because they provide a large dose of useful information ... Sandfilteranlage

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. valigierosse
    This content is simply exciting and creative. I have been deciding on a institutional move and this has helped me with one aspect. Valigie Rosse

    ReplyDelete